Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protector Titles

Go down 
+3
Q
Zeusje
Flow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flow
Officer
Officer
Flow

Hero Panel
Name: Hartlieb Davidson
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:
Protector Titles Left_bar_bleue500/500Protector Titles Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Hey guys!
Just wanted to tell you all that we will be doing missions of your choice, towards the protector titles, on thursdays, 20:00GMT from now on.
Thought we'd start off with Elona...
So, all that are interested, please sign up here, just so we see who's coming Smile

Have a good one, Flow afro
Back to top Go down
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Name: Dervish of Zeus
Health Points:
Protector Titles Left_bar_bleue500/500Protector Titles Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:59 pm

Memememmeme!!!!!

I have nearly all of them except for 3.
They are:
Gate of Pain (sorry guys)
Pogahn Passage
and Hidden City of Adashim

Looking forward to it guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Name: I don't need a name
Profession: Warrior
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 am

I don't really have any missions I need doing, but I'll come along for the missions anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:13 am

i think maybe starting off with factions might be easier. Easier missions. LESS missions. Easier title altogether^^
Back to top Go down
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:02 pm

**UPDATE**
I only need Hidden City and Gate of Pain now.

@Caolan: I have Canthan Protecter, and maybe we should wait until everyone says what missiions they need.
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:11 am

its not all about YOU zeus!!!! Razz Alot of the newer players in our guild may not necessarily have much of these missions done/mastered, so would it not make sense to do every mission in order rather than leaving it to people to say which ones they have to do???

Last edited by Caolan on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flow
Officer
Officer
Flow

Hero Panel
Name: Hartlieb Davidson
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 am

For my part, I wouldn't care what we do, I have alot of missions I need masters on in Elona with my derv, and I havent quite finished FActions with him either affraid
Will try to get as much as possible done so I can join in on whatever mission you desire on thursday... But no prophecies! I absolutely hate that campaign! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Dude, I was actually saying the complete opposite... Mad
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:10 pm

hmmm u dont seem to understand i was joking.....Plus u changed your post Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Ankou
Officer
Officer
Ankou

Hero Panel
Name: Ankou Korred
Profession: Ranger
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:08 am

yeah I'd be up for that, think I only have about 6 towards that title so defo be grand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:54 am

well apart from personal preference, wouldn't it make more sense to go through the game in order?
It means more people will be able to join - say you only have the first 3 missions - as soon as the group gets to mission 3 we can help them get through it and then they can join in the team, if you guys get me? Wink
Back to top Go down
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:44 am

well, i have elonian protecter, but im still up for helping people!
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:55 am

ok king
Back to top Go down
Son of Batman
Pick up Member
Pick up Member

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:01 pm

Damn - I really want to do this Protector title - I've sgtarted all three campaigns in HM, but I go to the pub quiz every Thursday at 9:00pm Sad
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Well u'll still find people doing it Smile Id like to try go for Guardian at some point but definitely not till i have the protector titles
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Health Points:

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Im always working on protector titles over various different characters. They are all at different stages though so Im sure there would be one near to where you may be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Protector Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protector Titles   Protector Titles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protector Titles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Celestial Gravitation :: Alliance :: Alliance Events-
Jump to: