Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faction-Donation-Race!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flow
Officer
Officer
Flow

Hero Panel
Name: Hartlieb Davidson
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:
Faction-Donation-Race!! Left_bar_bleue500/500Faction-Donation-Race!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Faction-Donation-Race!! Empty
PostSubject: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:04 pm

The rules are quite simple: for two hours, whoever donates the most faction, gets a prize.
I wont tell you what the prize is, thats a surprise Razz
Of course, you have to start off with as little faction as possible! No cheating! tongue

The event takes place on friday, January 11th, and starts at 20:00GMT (goes on until 22:00GMT), all that want to participate come to GH at that time!

Hope to see you all there(or else.... Evil or Very Mad )!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:00 pm

This didnt really work did it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Flow
Officer
Officer
Flow

Hero Panel
Name: Hartlieb Davidson
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:
Faction-Donation-Race!! Left_bar_bleue500/500Faction-Donation-Race!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:28 pm

yes it did, got like 30k+ (cant remember the accual amount) donated in one or two hours.
Getting some faction in was the reason we had this event, and we did, so, in my opinion, it went well Smile
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:05 pm

this is actually a great idea, if we had 20 people interested, and they made 10k faction each in one hour, and they played 1 hour on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday....that's....600k faction!!! affraid

I say we give this another go, i wasnt part of the guild the first time around tongue
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:08 pm

I posted a suggestion before about having certain events on certain days, but leaving a couple of evenings free for people to try what they want. If we had regular scheduled events on some days though, people would participate specifically for that event I would have thought, and as you pointed out, it gives us the opportunity to work towards some goals and aid the guild.
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:17 pm

Yes it's definitely worth a try, but, best not to have alot of things packed into a week, new members may feel that we are being too demanding..

Having maybe something like a faction night or something every 2 weeks or something like that would work brilliantly imo
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:20 pm

What about working inoa week a/b basis?
for example:

Week A

mon:
Tue:gvg
wed:
thur:gvg
fri:
sat:gvg
sun:ab

Week B:

mon:
Tue:gvg
wed:
thur:gvg
fri:
sat:gvg
sun: dungeons

obviously this is just an example.
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Perfect!

I'd say even go with that for the next 2 weeks!!!^^
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:25 pm

I think we need to try gvg a good couple of times a week to get the hang of it. Most people are on in the evenings so I think main guild events such as these should be organised from 20-21gmt onwards to suit the majority.
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:30 pm

yes, and the good thing about having them down in the timetable is that no one can say that they didnt know it was on Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction-Donation-Race!!   Faction-Donation-Race!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction-Donation-Race!!
Page 1 of 1