Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum going online!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Name: Kazuki Ryujin
Profession: Mesmer
Health Points:
Forum going online! Left_bar_bleue500/500Forum going online! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Forum going online! Empty
PostSubject: Forum going online!   Forum going online! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:48 pm

Hello to everyone that found his/her way into our forum!

Some people might think that a forum is not really necessary, but in my opinion it's a nice way to reach all members at once (which you can never be sure of with ingame announcements).
It's also a nice way to stay in contact if someone goes on holiday or so.

So please check often for new posts, I'm sure it'll help all of us.

Something new that maybe only very few know of is an "FRPG" (Forum RPG), which we'd like to start here. (more info will come in the according forum part, if you want to participate you'll have to join the Usergroup "FRPG Group", else you won't be able to read or post anything in that category, but if you just join and don't participate you might as well just stay out and miss out all the fun... Razz)

I wish you all a lot of fun and hope to see you online often,
Kazuki
Back to top Go down
https://xcgx.forumotion.com
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
Forum going online! Left_bar_bleue500/500Forum going online! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Forum going online! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum going online!   Forum going online! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:24 pm

Joined!

Love the forum btw ^_^

Also, for any new members that join us, Im currently working on a leveling guide that gets you from 1-20 in factions in the fastest time. Should be completed after the weekend I hope.
Back to top Go down

Forum going online!
Page 1 of 1