Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The build-a-day thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The build-a-day thread Empty
PostSubject: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:26 am

Some *gasp* healing builds i've been running lately, so the thing won't be empty while i dig up the good ones:P

[build prof=Ri/P name="Meh" Spa=8+1 Cha=10+2 Res=12+3][Spirit Light][Mend Body and Soul][Bloodsong][Blind was Mingson][Weapon of Shadow][Resilient Weapon][Wielders Boon][Offering of Spirit][/build]

[build prof=Mo/E name="ZB" Div=12+1 Pro=12+4 Smi=2][Zealous Benediction][Shield of Absorption][Reversal of Fortune][Guardian][Draw Conditions][Mending Touch][Spirit Bond][Glyph of Lesser Energy][/build]

Last edited by TaoOfMao on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:51 am

And a SoS with high dosage of ZOMG factor:

[build prof=A/W name="SoS" Cri=9+1 Dag=9+1 Deadly=12+2][Shroud of Silence][Black Mantis Thrust][Wild Strike][Horns of the Ox][Falling Spider][Critical Strike][Dark Prison][Tiger Stance][/build]

(Sub TS with rez sig for RA)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:42 am

[build prof=Ne/Mo name="Toxic Scourge" Sou=3+1 Dea=12+4 Smi=12][Scourge Healing][Toxic Chill][Vile Miasma][Putrid Bile][Soul Feast][Rising Bile][Scourge Enchantment][Putrid Explosion][/build]

The infamous "new necro setup". (Sub PE with rez sig for RA)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:03 am

[build prof=E/Me name="BS" Ene=12+1 Air=12+4 Ins=3][Blinding Surge][Lightning Strike][Lightning Orb][Gale][Glyph of Restoration][Glyph of Elemental Power][Air Attunement][Arcane Echo][/build]

My take on the BSurge. The sig goes in the Echo slot for RA. (Orb now causes cracked armour for 5-20 s and deals marginally less damage. [i'll get the update before tommorow's post])

EDIT: I got it, and the new version doesn't seem to include the latest changes. I'll post notes if something 's different from what the tooltip says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:41 am

[build prof=Mo/A name="SB" Div=12+4 Smi=12+1 Sha=3][Blessed Light][Return][Castigation Signet][Reversal of Damage][Judges Intervention][Smite Condition][Smite Hex][Smiters Boon][/build]

On request, the smite healer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:55 am

[build prof=Ri/E name="Not A Healer" Spa=10 Cha=11+4 Res=10+1 Ear=1][Caretakers Charge][Spirit Rift][Channeled Strike][Essence Strike][Empowerment][Generous was Tsungrai][Blind was Mingson][Resurrection Signet][/build]

A channeling build I'm running recently.
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Name: I don't need a name
Profession: Warrior
Health Points:
The build-a-day thread Left_bar_bleue500/500The build-a-day thread Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:43 pm

how do you upload the things from GWFreaks as Pictures? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:04 pm

[build prof=D/A name="Boo" Mys=12+4 Dag=10 Sha=8][Golden Fox Strike][Wild Strike][Death Blossom][Avatar of Lyssa][Heart of Fury][Watchful Intervention][Deaths Charge][Resurrection Signet][/build]

The one-time popular AoL hybrid.

gwBBcode under "Export"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:02 pm

[build prof=W/E name="The Rock" Str=7+1 Tac=9+1 Ham=10+4 Ear=10][Devastating Hammer][Crushing Blow][Heavy Blow][Aftershock][Armor of Earth][Grasping Earth][Healing Signet][Resurrection Signet][/build]

The name says it all. Looks pretty defensive, but the damage burst total is around 300 if you get a crit or 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The build-a-day thread   The build-a-day thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The build-a-day thread
Page 1 of 1