Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions?

Go down 
+8
Zeusje
Caolan
salech
Angelus
nekros king
Flow
Ivy
Kazuki
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Name: Kazuki Ryujin
Profession: Mesmer
Health Points:
Introductions? Left_bar_bleue500/500Introductions? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:35 pm

I was thinking it would be nice if we got to know each other a little better... so maybe everyone of you could write an introduction of him/herself Smile
-----

Name: Simon
Hair Color: dark blonde
Eye Color: blue-gray, greenish
Weight: 60kg
Height: 1.85m

Obviously I like to play GW, play the guitar, table tennis and go to a school for languages.
My goals at the moment are to get our guild further together... into a family that everyone feels good with, and to get a few more titles with my Assassin.. Wink

Introductions? Simon112

Ok, that was my quick introduction... would be nice to get to know you all better as well...
Kazuki

Last edited by Kazuki on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xcgx.forumotion.com
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Ivy   Introductions? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 5:01 am

Name: Melissa
Hair Color: Mousey Brown
Eye Color: Blue/green
Weight: 9st
Height: 5ft 8"

I have just sat my last exams to hopefully become a fully qualified Veterinary Nurse. I llike swimming and try to go every day (apart from weekends), and now that Ive finished University, I have more time to read. Im current reading Raymond E. Feists novels. Last night I started 'The King's Buccaneer'. Im a very slow reading so it takes me years to read anything. Im also a film fan, I love going to the cinema.

With regards to GW, my main characters I enjoy playing are my Necro and my Dervish. My goals are to get titles on my Necromancer and to start working on a PvE monk. Apart from that, I mostly enjoy just helping people with missions etc. I am also really enjoying our GvG sessions at the moment and hope that with enough practice that our guild can become a great GvG competetor.[url][/url]

Introductions? 2423196487_3aa7213c66_o
Photo: Sam and I at my university prom last year

Last edited by Ivy on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flow
Officer
Officer
Flow

Hero Panel
Name: Hartlieb Davidson
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:18 pm

Name: Alex
Hair colour: Darkish-blonde
Eye colour: Grayish-green
Height: About 195 cm
Weight: Somewhere between 80 and 90kg... I hope^^

In my free time I like to (as everyone else) play GW, and I recently picked up playing bass and guitar again.
I listen to alot of music, mostly Incubus and Seether(One Cold Night <3).
After my long, frustrating, depressing(add more depressing adjectives) schoolday at the German School of Stockholm, I like to relax by playing pool for an hour or two with my friends.
I enjoy reading, mostly John Grisham or David Gemmel.
Movies are a huuge part of my night-time activities, love thrillers, coolest movie ever: Domino Razz

In GW I don't really have a goal for myself, since I recently achieved one.
What I want at this time is that the guild really gets going, I'd like to see some more members, and more activity at events, such as GvG training.

Well, I think that was all about me that you need to know. Enjoy reading! ( That last line should be at the top, I know...)

Introductions? 2310191275_231f8494ed_o

Pic was taken last year.. Epic shot! im the guy to the right with the killer shades!!! they were stolen a month later... Sad

Last edited by Flow on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nekros king
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
nekros king

Hero Panel
Name: nekros king
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: nekros king   Introductions? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Name - Brian
Age - 35 (24.06.72) yes i really am that old !
Location - newcastle, uk
Hair colour - dark brown with cool goatie ^^
Eye colur - blue
Weight - a little more than it should be :O
Height - 5.10"

Have been playing gws for about 18 months. decided when drunk one night it would be a good idea to wipe my account and start again. so was in a state of regret and mourning for a while. my account is now starting to get back somewhere nr where it was though.

my main char now is a necro. Also use an ele, sin and warrior.

interests - playing gws, used to teach reiki, music (listen to allsorts from death metal to trance), playing bass guitar badly, collecting books on esoteric/magic topics, enjoying life and not doing "stress".

Introductions? Dscf1010

Last edited by nekros king on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Angelus

Hero Panel
Name: Angelus
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:51 pm

Name: Tilen
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Shiny Brown
Weight: about 80kg
Height: about 185cm

I just started a Gymnasium. So I am a little bit busy. In my free time besides playing GW I do a lot of sports like climbing and ultimate fight, also play guitar ( I went to music school for six years but didn't really get something from it so I am trying learn on my own now) and I just started with drawing. Next thing I enjoy is reading, don't really have a favorite because I read almost everything.

I bought GW like a year ago but at that time I could not play it so often....so I could say my real start was this summer. So my goals in GW are that I need to get myself some new tittles and finish the NF campaign and get me some cool ancient armor. cheers
Also I want to help the guild in any way to get better and stronger..

So that would be a little something!
Back to top Go down
salech
Pick up Member
Pick up Member

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:03 pm

Hello everyone bounce (nice smileys)

Name: Asbjørn, also called Azzer easier for others
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: well they change so i don't know, sometimes their green sometimes yellow sometimes blue and so on.
Hobbies, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Excercise, Football, tennis and alot of stuff
height is 1.90 meters
weight is 110 kilo pig but lost 5 kg last week, so it's going the right way

Hmm, some of you know me, Kazuki and I have known eachother for what feels like decades now ^^ he is my brother and best mate in guild wars
i really stink at this
If someone wanna know more just ask me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:27 am

Ye Well??!!

Name: Kealan (call me caolan if you like, thats what most people in GW know me as Very Happy )
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Greenish-Blue, Blueish-Green
Hobbies: Hurling, Gaelic Football, Soccer, Rugby(watching it lol), skatin' boardin', Having a Laugh with friends, listening to music, going to the cinema, sleeping and eating......oh and GW:P

Height: 6ft last time i checked lol
Weight: 11st (I'm also known as "The Fat Sh*t" coz I like to eat teh foodz Razz )

Well out of total boredom i decided to redo my post Very Happy
I'm an active gamer as you may or may not know, i spend most of my time in Guild Wars being pure lazy and chilling in the guild hall. When i actually DO something Im usually playing as a mesmer( Aargh Im A Pirate pirat ) or a necro (Ajuun The Corrupter). I'm currently working on my sin (Eve Shadowstalker). I've been known to play as a derv, a monk, a para, a warrior, and a ritualist too. I absolutely despise Heroes and Henchies ( a bit of a curse while playin Guild Wars No )
Im usually for doing things so give me a shout if you need help, or if u just wanna do something lol.

Last edited by Caolan on Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:47 am

I was bored so i posted a pic. Woo
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Name: Kazuki Ryujin
Profession: Mesmer
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:55 am

Thanks for the bump... XD
Yeah and also posted a pic of me lol... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://xcgx.forumotion.com

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Intro   Introductions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:56 pm

Name: Nate
Hair Color: Brown

In game I'm Pwnedasaurus Rex. I just joined, after my last guild fell apart when I was gone for a couple months. I'm probably on every one to two days, depending no how my work is going. I work at an airport, so when the weather is good I stay pretty busy, but when it is bad I have pretty much nothing to do.

I only play my Ranger in PvE, and she pretty much just title farms. Right now I'm working on Vanquisher and Guardian titles, done with Guardian of Cantha and Vanquisher of Elona, but anywhere else I probably still need. In PvP I can play anything, but I tend to suck at anything that hexes (necro, mesmer). I don't really have much experience, R2, Commander, thats it. I do have vent, but I'll probably only get on for PvP.

I also have a ton of extra weapons and mods, which I really don't have any problem giving to players that need them. If you are looking for something in particular, let me know, I'm sure I either have it or know an easy way to get it or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Name: Dervish of Zeus
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:07 am

Name: Paddy (lol Caolan)
Hair Colour: Ginger, Black Eyebrows (Duracell...i know..)
Eye Colour: Brown
Weight: 9st 9oz
Height: 5ft 8in
Hobbies: Rugby (I play for Cardiff and Vale U15), Football, Occasional tennis, Boxing, Eating lol, Going out with mates, Cinema wahoo!, Vietcong, Guild Wars and watching UFC.

I've been playing Guild Wars for a year and a bit, just joined about a month ago or something, I knew Ivy and Caolan from SPQR (Super Powered Quest Resolvers) , and since SPQR was kind of going deader than ever i left... Sad but it was time...

My main characters are my Derv (my first char ever) and Ranger (WoLfpack III) and when i do everything i wanna do on Zeus, then im gonna start on other chars.

Introductions? Thebracesareoffrm9
I got my braces off!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:47 am

Hehe Zeus! Youre really tall for 14! I bet you'll grow up to about 6ft 2 at your rate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Name: Dervish of Zeus
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:53 pm

not really Ives, i know a kid, we call him Big Tom lol, who is 6ft7, but his knees are messed up like hell...
Back to top Go down
nekros king
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
nekros king

Hero Panel
Name: nekros king
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: intro update   Introductions? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:42 am

Had been thinking about adding a photo to my profile for a while and next thing i knew everyone was at it.

so must be my turn.look at my updated intro and check out the handsome guy with the goatie lol
Back to top Go down

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:30 am

Nekros your goatee is ace Very Happy

Btw Ivy you still reading Raymond E. Feist? i liked the conclave of shadows books by him.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Hero Panel
Name: Akira Sneak
Profession: Assassin
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:25 pm

My name is Josh... I'm 18 and from Michigan in the USA.

Let's see... I love music. In the summertime I skateboard and disc golf about every day. In the winter months I harass the elderly and generally wish I lived by a nicer ski area. I play some guitar and have a pet rat named Clive. Eh I'll be going to school in the fall to study languages and business/marketing.

In GW, I tend to wander around aimlessly and waste a lot of gold on silly things.
Back to top Go down
Thorski
Pick up Member
Pick up Member

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Hey guys, new to the guild and guild wars. Just started playing 2 days ago. Havn't got the hang of it yet.

My name's Lee and i'm 26. Born and live in wales(uk). I'd say im about 6' blondish, brown eyes and about 13 stone.

Hobbies include, going out and getting pished on the weekends and meeting new people(have recently been absorbed into the DWP workwise, so plenty of new people there to get to know). And just messing around online on weekdays. Don't really get up to much else tbh.

Have a pretty high interest in this game, I have nothing I would call an actual goal atm. Just want to skill up and learn the game right now. Obviously its going to take a few weeks/months before I get any where near good at this game, but I would say that is my future goal. Smile

Interested in both pve and pvp aspects of the game, but for now i'll just stick to killing monsters until i get a grasp of the game.

Would upload a picture but I can't be arsed. If you're that keen, check me out on facebook.

Search for Lee Knychala.

And thats about all I have to say really. I look forward to playing with ya'll and getting to know ya!!
Back to top Go down
DaoJade
Pick up Member
Pick up Member

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:15 am

Hey there

Just joined yesterday, my name is Pavel Yankovksiy (ingame: *** Jade - with the *** as any possible name)
I'm 16 y.o., was born , and live in, Moscow (Russia).

Introductions? A_7163150a
(sorry, no larger image)

About my hobbies, well, they include, but not limited to reading, playing the guitar, seeking out sources of knowledge that could benefit my growth as an individual, dancing (tap dancing), practicing a bit of Philosophy, some storywriting just for the fun of making up stuff, and PC gaming when I have the time.

I happen to speak English quite freely, mostly because of my 4 years spent in the US, touring with a well-known dance show "Riverdance" (my father used to work there) and it just so happened that I did not have too many people to talk to in Russian there, so I naturally had to adapt. Anyway, right now I have grand plans for my future career, and to put those into life, loads of work is required.

Well, about my GW gaming style... I am definitely not a hardcore player, after 2 years of playing I only have 1 char set with 15k armor (just cba to spend loads of cash for a better visual appearance), not many achievements (same, cba to waste my time on that, all it gives is a fancy title, no other benefits)... and, well pretty much the same for everything related to the "h-core" aspect of Guild Wars.

I happen to have all 4 parts of the game, with only Proph and Factions fully finished, NF is close to being finished, and just got GWEN weeks ago.

Favored playing styles:

PvE: Assassin, Monk.
PvP: Assassin, Ele, wanna try to be a Necro.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think that pretty much sums it all up? Smile
Glad to be in a nice guild, with nice people and with great fun ahead, methinks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ankou
Officer
Officer
Ankou

Hero Panel
Name: Ankou Korred
Profession: Ranger
Health Points:

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Hi, seeing as I've been in the guild about a week now, I thought I'd put up an introduction about myself.

Name: Aaron

So yeah I am currently about to finish my business management and law degree, but going to do a post-grad degree in teaching in Newport this September.

I enjoy playing my guitar and listening to rock and metal music, reading novels, cricket and football. I also like chess too when I can find an opponent Razz

I also love sitcoms like My Family and Only Fools and Horses

On Guild Wars I'm a casual player and enjoy doing varied things, and helping new players out if they're stuck. I ran a guild until I joined this one but left cos I didn't have the time or money to run with my degree.

Atm I'm into norn and lb farming and doing the odd fow run Very Happy

I have 8 characters but my main, and favourite is my ranger.

Well I'll see ya on the game then, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions?   Introductions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Celestial Gravitation :: Guild Information :: General Information-
Jump to: