Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 profession.8 people. FOW CLEARING!!!^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
1 profession.8 people. FOW CLEARING!!!^^ Left_bar_bleue500/5001 profession.8 people. FOW CLEARING!!!^^ Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

1 profession.8 people. FOW CLEARING!!!^^ Empty
PostSubject: 1 profession.8 people. FOW CLEARING!!!^^   1 profession.8 people. FOW CLEARING!!!^^ Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:56 am

k well since we started the para team with the intention to do things like FoW, i decided to share this link with you guys to show the possibilities with other professions. Not saying that we should do them but just showing you that its possible Very Happy

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10257032

The para team is different (I think lol) and theres an asassin team on page 7 of that thread and a mesmer one somewhere in between. The para build seemed the fastest (im just guessing Razz )

EDIT: Theres also a wammo one in there somewhere!!!I think they are putting up their own warrior team build soon as the wammo one was someone elses. The derv one would be pretty sexy to do aswell but ive seen a variation of this on pvx.

EDIT 2: I'll try get the links to the other variant builds i was talking about, if i dont, stop being lazy and just go onto PvXwiki or guru ^^

Caolan (The blue power ranger lol rendeer )
Back to top Go down

1 profession.8 people. FOW CLEARING!!!^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Celestial Gravitation :: Guild Wars :: Builds :: Builds PvE-
Jump to: