Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank

Go down 
+2
Sammy The Savage
Kazuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Name: Kazuki Ryujin
Profession: Mesmer
Health Points:
GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Left_bar_bleue500/500GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Empty
PostSubject: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:13 am

GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Assass10

I reviewed our last build and built a new teambuild according to what I saw made most sense for us:
- Flagrunner got a long-range support
- Mesmer got a new setup to shutdown monks for longer and also to remove All-Party enchantments such as Aegis
- Ele implemented as Support (still can't decide if it would be better to rather use earth-wards there)
- Warrior implemented for spikes (ele can help in the spike, while Mesmer holds off the other enemy monks from healing/protting)
- 2 main monk builds got modified a little to seperate the true healer and true protter

I still think that we're better off with a gank-team than with a spike-team (although with this assassin upgrade we could even spike when merged and if coordinated well enough).

With this build the flagrunner also gets a few more jobs to do:
#1: Capture flag (as usual)
#2: Assist in ganks
#3: Watch out for enemy ganks attempting to attack our own base and to keep our NPCs alive (priority can be set mid-battle depending on the situation and time advancement)
(I hope you don't get overwhelmed by this, Flow Wink)

The main gank idea stays the same, Assassin and Necro gank, Flagrunner joins in once flagtower is captured
Necro got a support build to take damage and conditions off the Assassin and to increase the damage output with OoV (Condition removal also fuels Angorodon's Gaze that way). Blood Bond and Strip Enchantment can still be swapped for more useful skills if they fit into it.

Spikes can be started by the warrior with shock (preferrably with KD time increased with Stonefist-Insignias), while Ele helps the spike with Rodgort's Invocation, and Mesmer tries to keep other monks from healing/protting the spike-target. Of course the spike would be easier to finish off with the Assassin merging with main-team, so I think it's best to refrain from trying to spike too early... again this all is optional.

Well... seems like this is our very first Selfmade-Teambuild, please everyone... leave your opinions here, can't perfect it without your suggestions and ideas...

Thank you,
Kazuki
Back to top Go down
https://xcgx.forumotion.com
Sammy The Savage
Pick up Member
Pick up Member
Sammy The Savage

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am

Looks good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Name: Kazuki Ryujin
Profession: Mesmer
Health Points:
GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Left_bar_bleue500/500GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:58 am

GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Assass11

Alright, done a few changes... please look at it again and tell me what you think...
(hope you don't tear it apart so much again) pale
Back to top Go down
https://xcgx.forumotion.com
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Looks great, I'd like to play some GvG put have sweet F.A. skills, hopefully in the next week or so I'll find some money to get the skill packs in the online store Razz
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:41 pm

Well, Ive set up the necro build on my pvp necro, just awaiting to give it a practice whirl, but it looks pretty good. Ill have a look to see if there are any other skills that I feel would be best suited, but Im loving the use of draw conditions to fuel angorodon's gaze
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Looking at it again, i'd say i could run the ritualist, ele, or warrior builds, so if you're in need at any time gimme a holler and i'll see what i can do ^^
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Kazuki and I have been testing out the gank build. The Necromancer build has changed from this (quite dramatically in fact with only 2 skills the same lol). We did a test though to see how quickly the guild lorc can be taken down with it, (also, cosidering the fact that the Guild Lord has the protective shield), but even that, we managed to take down the guild lord (once eradicating the other NPC's nearby) in just short of 30 seconds-ish I'd say.

Also, the necro build now has a all party heal to aid healing from distance Wink
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:20 pm

Sounds good to me, good to see that the builds are being tested and modified What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Dibs on the mesmer geek It needs work though... I'd see an ict skill there, as it tends to get a wee laggy in gvg's... Conundrum should do the trick... also PF instead of PB.. thats just my taste tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 am

Like so:

[build prof=Me/W name="Mes" Fas=7 Ill=8 Ins=8 Dom=12][Arcane Conundrum][Power Leech][Power Spike][Power Drain][Leech Signet][Cry of Frustration][Shatter Enchantment][Ether Feast][/build]
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:43 am

Adjusted Necro Build considerably:

[build prof=Ne/Mo name="My Character0" Sou=8 Blo=12 Hea=10][Angorodons Gaze][Draw Conditions][Order of Pain][Spoil Victor][Patient Spirit][Vigorous Spirit][Heal Party][Renew Life][/build]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Hmm dont have half the skills there yet Sad

ill show you my latest build
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Angelus

Hero Panel
Name: Angelus
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:53 pm

What about a dervish? Is there a possibility that a dervish could take a role in the team build ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:31 am

Just an update as to what i'll be running :

[build prof=Me/Ne name="YSNC" Fas=7+2 Ill=8+1 Ins=8+1 Dom=12+3 Cur=1][Frustration][Stolen Speed][Arcane Conundrum][Power Spike][Power Drain][Leech Signet][Parasitic Bond][Ether Feast][/build]
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Name: I don't need a name
Profession: Warrior
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:55 am

I can run the warrior build if you need it cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank   GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GvG Teambuild 25/1: Assassin-Necro Gank
Page 1 of 1