Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental Sword Farming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
Elemental Sword Farming Left_bar_bleue500/500Elemental Sword Farming Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Elemental Sword Farming Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Sword Farming   Elemental Sword Farming Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:46 pm

I find this a very good run for getting gold items and getting granite (which at the moment is quite a good crafting material and earns a fair bit o' money)

The Build I use is the following:

[build prof=A/E name="My Character0" Sha=12 Ear=12][Shadow Form][Deaths Charge][Glyph of Elemental Power][Sliver Armor][Aftershock][Shadow Refuge][Deadly Paradox][Shadow of Haste][/build]

The Wiki suggestion is:

[build prof=A/E name="My Character0" Sha=12 Deadly=3 Ear=12][Shadow Form][Deaths Charge][Glyph of Elemental Power][Sliver Armor][LightBringers Gaze][Shadow Refuge][Deadly Paradox][Shadow of Haste][/build]

Equipment

* A full set of Radiant Insignias.
* A Mask with attribute point in Shadow arts
* +5 energy, enchanting 20% weapon.
* Totem Axe and a Earth Scroll is the preferred weapon set, but any weapon with a 20% enchant mod and a + energy mod will do the trick.

Personally, I dont use the radiant insignias as a totem axe and earth scroll usually provides sufficient energy should you need it. I use Aftershock instead of LightBringers Gaze, but its just personaly preference as this is a spare skill slot really.

The Run

Always do this run in Hard Mode. It averages about 20-30 minutes and usually drops an average of 3 golds, although Ive personally known it to range from 0-6. You almost always get 1 gold though. The monliths also drop shards, use a normal salvage kit on these to get granite and then sell for later use. There is also a treasure chest in this area so remember to check it from time to time.

Personally, this is the easiest run I do and Ive known to make 80k from selling various golds and mods as well as selling the granite from running this area in a day.

Links

* Wiki Build Information
* Farming Video

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Angelus

Hero Panel
Name: Angelus
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:
Elemental Sword Farming Left_bar_bleue500/500Elemental Sword Farming Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Sword Farming   Elemental Sword Farming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:30 am

Thx for this man...when the right time come I am surly gonna try this out cheers
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Sword Farming   Elemental Sword Farming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:28 am

Cool, i've heard alot about this farm and i ve alwasy wanted to try it, i must get my sin to Sahlaja first though ^^
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Sword Farming   Elemental Sword Farming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:19 am

The video is an excellent way to view how this build is used, however, if anyone would actually like to see one, Ill be more than happy to run someone with me so you can see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Sword Farming   Elemental Sword Farming Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Cool i think some weekend i'll spend my time just tryna get my sin to Sahlaja and hopefully i can pick this farm up quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Sword Farming   Elemental Sword Farming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elemental Sword Farming
Page 1 of 1