Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necromancer AB Builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
Necromancer AB Builds Left_bar_bleue500/500Necromancer AB Builds Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Necromancer AB Builds Empty
PostSubject: Necromancer AB Builds   Necromancer AB Builds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:02 am

These are currently my favourite builds for AB:

[build prof=Ne/D name="MM" Sou=9 Blo=5 Dea=12 Ear=8][Dark Bond][Infuse Condition][Mystic Regeneration][Jagged Bones][Animate Bone Minions][Animate Shambling Horror][Death Nova][Taste of Death][/build]

In my opinion, the most succesful build a necro can have in AB is the MM. Dark Bond + Infuse condition ensure that you suffer relatively little damage, and then using Mystic Regeneration to take advantage of these enchantments is a major boost. I will cast Death Nova on myself if hexed and in need of further health regeneration from MR. Taste of death is only to be used if you are interupted in your recasts of Dark Bond and Infuse Condition. Dont use it unless you really have to. Once you have your minions up, keep Jagged Bones casted on as many as possible, as with Death Nova. Many melee classes will be familiar with the wiki version of this build and will know once you are out of minions, you become weak, so they may try to kill your bone minions as fast as possible. If you keep Death Nova and Jagged Bones up, they will start taking too much damage from these and you will overcome them if the team is balanced. This build also enables any monks in your party to focus on the rest of your team and know that you can pretty much handle yourself unless mobbed.

[build prof=Ne/E name="SS" Sou=12 Cur=12][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Spiteful Spirit][Insidious Parasite][Barbs][Mark of Pain][Rip Enchantment][Signet of Lost Souls][/build]

There are Spoil victor AB builds aswell as SS. I love to use the SS build as so many people dont pay attention to curses that are cast on themselves, and you'll be suprised at how many melee characters will keep hitting you with SS and IP cast. Having an assassin in your team is the most effective way to make use of barbs and MOP, due to their fast attack time. I use Rip Enchantment on those annoying elemental casters that try and use mystic regeneration in combo with their attunement enchantment. Sometimes ill exchange Glyph of lesser energy for Arcane echo instead. Energy management isnt usually a big issue in AB as there are usually plenty of dying things about you so you gain plenty of energy regen with soul reaping.

There are other necromancer builds available for AB, but these two are quite fun and succesful to play.
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
Necromancer AB Builds Left_bar_bleue500/500Necromancer AB Builds Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Necromancer AB Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necromancer AB Builds   Necromancer AB Builds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:46 pm

MMs are very effective in AB as are SS necros, but, of late, has anyone else noticed a lack of melee players??It may be just me but my Ineptitude mesmer doesnt seem to get to use ineptitude much anymore. I feel this is kind of them same with SS, it still works brilliantly as it works on casters, but its much more effective on melees.

Anyways thanks for posting the builds:)

Caolan
Back to top Go down

Necromancer AB Builds
Page 1 of 1