Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Name: Kazuki Ryujin
Profession: Mesmer
Health Points:
Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM Left_bar_bleue500/500Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM Empty
PostSubject: Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM   Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:58 am

My latest Video... (sat on it the whole day to produce this) XD
I hope that proves that you can actually do Fronis Irontoe's Lair without getting KOd even once...

Put pretty much effort into this vid... cutting, editing, mixing Music... all that... (after uploading I found a few mistakes with the whirls before the speedboosts, and other stuff... but oh well)
I also hope that I hit some of my fellow guildmembers' taste more with this music... Wink

Anyway... I hope you like it... and you might even see more of my Movie-Making-Campaign... lol!

Kazuki
Back to top Go down
https://xcgx.forumotion.com
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM Left_bar_bleue500/500Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM   Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:35 pm

yay!nice vid^^(i like the music, from Bleach Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

Fronis Irontoe's Lair in HM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Celestial Gravitation :: Guild Wars :: Farming-
Jump to: