Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian of Cantha Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Name: Dervish of Zeus
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:
Guardian of Cantha Guide Left_bar_bleue500/500Guardian of Cantha Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Guardian of Cantha Guide Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of Cantha Guide   Guardian of Cantha Guide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:52 am

This is not my work, it is actually my friends work from another alliance.

1) Minister Cho's Estate
Very easy mission, u can solo it without any probs at all.
Recommendation : take a MM hero, a healer hero and a nuker (SS necro or Ele)
Must be finished < 20 mins, plenty of time, u don't have to push urself

2) Zen Daijun
Somewhat more tricky, I recommend u team up with a good monk with some protection spells cuz one of the bosses at the end uses Spirit Rift that can wipe our ur entire party in just one shot.
Must be finished < 20 mins, that's plenty of time cuz u don't have to kill all foes, try to avoid what u can. At the end, u'll meet 2 bosses : Afflicted Yijo and Afflicted Farmer Xeng Jo. Kill Yijo (that's the one using Spirit Rift) first. Take a least one tank (hero is good enuff) with u as u can send him in and take the Spirit Rift hits while the rest of the party can nuke the boss from a distance.

3) Vizunah Square
This is a 2 party mission (start the local version of the mission, not the foreign one) and not too hard imo if u team up with a Rit or Monk healer.
Tips : Always leave from the foreign quarter. The henchmen from local do an immense job at taking damage and somehow resurrecting themselves during some of the more heated battles. There's many foes so u must take at least one MM with u and as much AoE damage as u can.
Mission must be finished < 35 mins, Togo and Mhenlo must survive (I’ll refer to them as ‘the odd couple’ from now on), keep pushing forward and follow the canthan villagers as they point u into the right direction

4) Nahpui Quarter
Piece of Cake, first mission I did in HM and succeeded without a single prob. Move to the 4 greens stars on the map and kill the boss < 40 mins ... that's almost double time u need. A MM is usefull but not needed. If u face big mobs, try to lure some to reduce the big mobs.

5) Tahnnakai Temple
The time limit of 30 mins makes this is a rather hard mission to accomplish, the odd couple has to survive also.
A MM is mandatory to provide u with a good meat shield. Temple Guardians and other Ele foes are really dangerous and do a lot of damage. Take at least one good real Monk with u, preferably 2 if possible. Try to lure Temple Guardians where u can. Rits must be killed before monks cuz they use Flesh of My Flesh to resurrect dead foes. Also read the tips on wiki on this mission, cuz there's some good info in it to prevent some mistakes or unnecesarry trouble.

6) Arborstone
Not too hard, < 30 mins, Mhenlo and also Danika must survive. Take the left route after the first cutscene, beware of the Oni pop-ups and don't over-aggro. Stone Scale Kirin must be killed asap cuz they make minions.

7) Boreas Seabed
Ah ur in Turtle Huggers territory now Forget about that Spear of Archemuros, u don't need it at all.
Mission time < 20 mins. The hardest part is not the boss at the end but the 3 fights at start. Don't bother if some teammates dies here. At the end, where u have to defeat the Kraken make sure to equip at least 2 interrupts for his Jade Furry (big ass AoE spell) and Resurrect. Falling asleep is prolly ur biggest danger

Cool Sunjiang District
Destroy 4 spirits or portals, the odd couple has to survive and kill Shiro afterwards < 25 mins.
Forget about that dull Spear but the Urn is a good protection thingy to have with u
I don't remember too much prolly cuz this is an easy mission also.

9) The Eternal Grove
My favorite, good action mission +++
ALL 12 TREE SINGERS have to survive. Make sure to team up with at least 1 real and fleshy person cuz u will have to defend on 2 fronts : a left side and a right side, both with some kind of entrance that can be defended really good with a MM on each side, backed up with a Nuker and a Monk. Each team has to hold his side which is fairly easy, u also have to go out a few times to kill some Siege Turtles.
After the 1st cutscene it gets really hard ... make sure to click a Juggernaut, he'll follow u to ur side (left or right again). When u see ur teammate in trouble, run to his/her side and help out ... return to ur side asap, that's all but pretty scary hard sometimes, fun fun fun

10) Unwaking Waters
Solo this one, pretty easy, u have < 15 mins which is more than enuff. Hit Kuunavang with ranged damage and make sure to interrupt Corrupted Dragon Scales. After the first cutscene u have to kill Kuunavang, just make sure to interrupt all spells she cast which is really easy.

11) Gyala Hatchery
Not too hard if u team up with 2 real players and use the trick u cvan find on wiki : clear the whole area first and return to the start point. MAKE SURE that some1 take a smoke canister and places it near the first turtle, the 2 other persons each take a smoke canister and place it in the centre of the 5 young turtles who all have to suvive to get Master's reward on this mission.

12) Raisu Palace
< 26 mins, the odd couple has to survive. Make sure to choose Danika and Talon at start cuz they can prevent some long fights. The key to succesfull end this mission is to kill all Ele foes asap cuz they do most heavy damage. A MM is usefull meatshield again. Keep pushing forward and kill kill kill

13) Imperial Sanctum
U have 3 mins max to kill pretty white boy Shiro which isn't too hard if u have plenty necros in ur team using : Spoil Victor, Spiteful Spirit, Pain Inverter, Reckless Haste, Price of Failure, Insidious Parasite, ... just curse him to death !!!

Happy Gaming!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
Guardian of Cantha Guide Left_bar_bleue500/500Guardian of Cantha Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Cantha Guide   Guardian of Cantha Guide Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:34 am

Some nice work, just a few points to add:

Zen Daijun can be run pretty quickly with a MM.

In arborstone, be weary of the environmental effect of collapsing ceiling. try to avoid casting long spells in this mission. If you need to cast anything over a long time, I usually suggest either casting away slightly from the main group (as long as you dont get yourself into trouble) or to time it just after a ceiling collapse as there is usually a few seconds between the environmental effects.
(Addition by Kazuki: if you notice getting the effect "Cathedral Collapse" it's best to try to get rid of it as soon as possible, you don't only get interrupted constantly but also take a lot of damage. This can be avoided... most of the time by going into the corners and gathering the team there. The regular unavoidable cathedral collapse occurs about every 20 secs, so you can easily time that since you also see the screen shake before it happens)

Nahpui quarter, if you are having trouble getting masters and just want to pass it as quickly as possible, Id usually suggest going one way round and killing all the star tengu mobs (ignore all celestial bosses) then go back and kill them after. You wont get masters but it makes the mission much easier.

Raisu palace, an SS is really good here if used properly.

Imperial sanctum. Spoil victor is definately a bonus. Id usually suggest taking just one monk here as you should aim to inflict maximum amount of damage in as little time as possible. 3 ele nukers are also desirable.

I think the rest are pretty straight forward as explained above.
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Name: I don't need a name
Profession: Warrior
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Cantha Guide   Guardian of Cantha Guide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:24 pm

If anyone wants a free run through Imperial Sanctum for masters ask me, I got the right team build Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian of Cantha Guide   Guardian of Cantha Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian of Cantha Guide
Page 1 of 1