Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The GvG Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
The GvG Team Left_bar_bleue500/500The GvG Team Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The GvG Team Empty
PostSubject: The GvG Team   The GvG Team Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:11 am

The GvG Team:

Kazuki: Sin/Derv
Tao: Mes/Ele/Necro
Flow: Derv/Monk
Angelus: Derv/Sin
Nekros: Ele/Sin
Zeus: Ranger/Ele
Hunters: Mes
Sammy: Monk
Caolan: Necro/monk
Zen: Monk

GvG practice times: 21GMT tuesday, 20GMT thursday

The current online times that seem to suit everyone is from 20GMT weekdays. Hopefully we can get a few hours in. I would like to suggest maybe Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays OR Tuesdays and Thursdays.

As suggested by Tao, we need to have a good ol practice. From now on, practices should only involve these people so we can get used to how we each play. If any people want to apply for the GvG team, they can do so by speaking to Kazuki, and we shall have to discuss.

So, as you can see, we have a slight lack of monks in our team. The reason we have more than 8 people is so that if some people are away, we will hopefully still have enough in the team, but at the moment, we will always need the two monkers online to play. It would be nice to get someone else who would like to monk so that the monkers can have turns at playing their other desired profession.

Basically, we should use this thread to plan team get-togethers that are not on the usual times and also all agree on the online times for our practice and tournaments. I wanted to suggest that maybe whenever we decide to try and new team build, to have at least 4/5hours of practice with it.

Last edited by Ivy on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The GvG Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GvG Team   The GvG Team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:09 am

My thoughts? Lasciate ogni speranza geek

Seriously though, if you people signed up for the team, at least bother to show up for trainings...

As for the alliance thing, any remotely alive will do, as all we need now is cannon fodder, so we won't get butchered yet again against a real opponent, getting the morale further below 0...
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Health Points:

The GvG Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GvG Team   The GvG Team Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:15 pm

hmmm well i dont really have a particular interest in GvG atm as I want to focus on PvE, but I'll help out when i can. As for people not showing up for practice....Guild Wars is just a game and in my mind, real life will always come first. This may not be everyones opinion but it is certainly mine. As for people not showing up because they couldnt be bothered to GvG, thats their own problem, if they dont wanna GvG then continue without them...

Sorry if all the stuff i just wrote seemed kinda serious its just my view Very Happy

Anyways good luck,
Caolan

Last edited by Caolan on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Health Points:

The GvG Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GvG Team   The GvG Team Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:25 pm

Can those people who signed up please turn up to the gvg meetings. Tonight there were 4 people from the entire team in the GH. Whilst they got some scrimmages done and bonded together, it would greatly benefit the team for the whole signed gvg team to actually turn up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The GvG Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GvG Team   The GvG Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GvG Team
Page 1 of 1