Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just A Thought

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Just A Thought   Just A Thought Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:58 am

In Like other games n stuff we have forum moderators that just moderate the forum

also i reccomend, as from past expierience, is often needed with MMORPG's

- News Updaters (Find out events and News ASAP)
- Event Organisers (Such as Drop Parties and Such)
- Market Valuers (Constantly Provide Price Guides)
- Build Testers (Test/Create New Builds Exclusive to our Guild)
- Walkthrough Managers (Provide Walkthroughs To Missions)

Also as a side note i included a form for you to use if you decide to go with my suggestion, this Form will allow members to apply for specific roles. i can also help build the forum, as a Tech Admin, and ive managed many forums in my time.

* Moderating experience:

* I am Interested in moderating these sections*:

* I am interested in these sections because:

For Example mine would be :

* Moderating/Job experience: well, i have owned many forums, some succesful, others not, i also no html and im learning PHP as we speak. i no how to use PHPBB3 forums as well as SMF and Vbulletin forums, all of these i can customise a lot.

* I am Interested in moderating/working in these sections*: I want to be a tech admin, to improve the site Smile

* I am interested in these sections because: i like to modify sites a lot and it will help me as i plan to open a webbuilding company ^.^

My Application is a little differnet as i want to be a Tech Admin, which is only available as a single Spot, but feel free to apply for that as well, as you may be better than me ^.^

Thanks For Reading

Concrete Pete
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Name: Kazuki Ryujin
Profession: Mesmer
Health Points:
Just A Thought Left_bar_bleue500/500Just A Thought Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Just A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought   Just A Thought Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:49 am

Thank you for your suggestion, Pete

I would have wanted to spread a few mod-positions to people that are interested in it... but a few people either aren't even registered in the forum or aren't here very often... so to find proper mods here is shortened to a very small scale... and to find someone that is eager to spend even more of his/her time on the forum is quite hard...
However, if someone here is interested to take one of the positions for News, Events or Market Prices... feel free to post your application here...

As for your idea to re-style the forum... it would be nice if you gave some examples what you would change... the admin options in this forum are really easy to control... not much programming knowledge needed for that...
But if you have some ideas what has to be remodeled or changed let us know, and also what you would change it into... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://xcgx.forumotion.com

Just A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought   Just A Thought Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:00 pm

Well for starters, if we did get "workers" we would need usergroups for them, also there are many mods you can get such as an online shop which in my experience is a buzz for members.

it basically is this
- You earn points for doing various things on the forums, such as posting or creating threads ect
- these points can then be exchanged for pictures of items for guild wars and other games, that go in your avatar( or underneath it)
- In previous expireience this is something users wanted.... a lot lol

its basically just a little gadget for them to play with

and about the active members on the forums, we should host a lottery event, which i myself may consider starting. in fact i will, i shall post it now, unless you have any objections.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just A Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought   Just A Thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Thought
Page 1 of 1