Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HFFF-Event Thursday

Go down 
+3
Ivy
Zeusje
Kazuki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Name: Kazuki Ryujin
Profession: Mesmer
Health Points:
HFFF-Event Thursday Left_bar_bleue500/500HFFF-Event Thursday Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

HFFF-Event Thursday Empty
PostSubject: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:47 am

I would like to start a little event for Thursday night (20th March).
Maybe we could meet up for an hour and do some intensive HFFFing... I know we have several runners ready... Ivy, Flow, Pete... so we could run 4 teams simultaneously... but of course it would make more sense if all 4 teams are filled with 2 leechers...

So maybe we can setup already who would like to run, and who'd like to leech from a certain group...
Just post in here in what group you'd like to be, either as Seeder or Leecher... I'll update the List here accordingly...
This procedure could also be taken over into an event... but I'd prefer to just do some "chill-out-HFFFing" this Thursday.
Maybe sometime soon we can start an event where a team consists of 2 runners and 1 judge... after 12 runs the two runners have to switch places... stuff like that... still have to work out the details... I'll post the event once it's worked out... Wink

But for now all that's important is: Thursday (20th March) at 20:00GMT meet in GH to get some HFFF runs done...
Of course all our alliance members are welcome too... if they wanna Seed/Leech, just also post it in here... I'll work the list out and add more groups if we get more Seeders...

Hope to see your participation... ^^
Kazuki

Leftofer Leeches:
Akira (too late)

Group 1
Seeder:Kazuki
Leecher 1:Cortez Blade
Leecher 2:Sudoku The S E X Y

Group 2
Seeder:Pete
Leecher 1:Sylvia
Leecher 2:Caolan

Group 3
Seeder:Koi
Leecher 1:Zeus
Leecher 2:Q

Group 4
Seeder:
Leecher 1:
Leecher 2:

Last edited by Kazuki on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xcgx.forumotion.com
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Name: Dervish of Zeus
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:
HFFF-Event Thursday Left_bar_bleue500/500HFFF-Event Thursday Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:36 am

hey Kaz, i'll be a mate and leech off u Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:51 am

ill seed group 2 =]

1000g a run tho Wink

jokin
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:53 am

Ill be seeding. Also, if anyone wants a hfff run anytime, as long as its not to get a full 10k faction at once, ill be happy to do a few runs between my normal ingame stuff.

Also, I think this is a good idea to try and bump up our faction as a guild and an alliance.

I usually try and donate 10k faction everyday to the guild as I want to bump up my kurz title also. I usually do this earlier in the evening rather than later (generally about 17:00 or 18:00 GMT) if people want to leech my group at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Co-Guild Leader
Co-Guild Leader
Ivy

Hero Panel
Name: Ivy Kolya
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:37 am

Actually, I just realised that this event is thursday, and Ill be travelling back to Nottingham at this time so I wont be able to seed for a group unfortunately. Sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
Akira

Hero Panel
Name: Akira Sneak
Profession: Assassin
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:29 am

I'll be blazing through HFFF training today and kicking all your asses tomorrow... you've been warned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:27 am

I think you misunderstood...
This isn't a competition... yet... for now it's just to boost our faction some...
We have 2 seeders now... 1 leecher... so it would be nice if we had some more leechers just to make it worth the runs...
Back to top Go down
Akira

Hero Panel
Name: Akira Sneak
Profession: Assassin
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:56 am

I think YOU misunderstood Kaz. Prepare to be shamed! Twisted Evil

If you want to postpone your shame though I'll leech for someone... ^__^
Back to top Go down
koi
Pick up Member
Pick up Member
koi

Hero Panel
Name: Ko
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:14 am

i will join Smile
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:52 am

I'll leech!!!^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:31 am

Ill be there to leech Very Happy
Till i get round to learning it anyway
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Name: I don't need a name
Profession: Warrior
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:05 am

if you have spaces I can come leech if you like :p
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:13 pm

Well... the event wasn't a total failure...
I was a little upset at first that only 9 people out of 7 guilds got together... but it turned out to be quite fun... thank you again to all participants.

If you're interested we could do that again some time... would like to hear your opinions on it tho...
Back to top Go down
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Name: Dervish of Zeus
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:28 pm

i would liketo apologize to Concrete Pete, i think i may have annoyed him in this event. I could not move or speak because of a lag spike isuffered, it caused me to log out...

Very sorry Pete...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:00 am

its ok zeus Wink

u cant help lag Wink

well u can jus get better internet but oh well

id like to do the event again, i will seed again, but i wish for there to be more seeders, we had enough leechers.
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Name: I don't need a name
Profession: Warrior
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:20 pm

tbh I'm not a fan of HFFF but it showed potential if we got more people to seed, as concrete said, to get a lot of faction into the guild.
Though if alot of faction was acquired in a HFFF event there is the problem of maintaining it.. Anyway yeah it was good fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HFFF-Event Thursday   HFFF-Event Thursday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HFFF-Event Thursday
Page 1 of 1