Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xCGx Quiz Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Name: Dervish of Zeus
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:
xCGx Quiz Night Left_bar_bleue500/500xCGx Quiz Night Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

xCGx Quiz Night Empty
PostSubject: xCGx Quiz Night   xCGx Quiz Night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:18 pm

If we have a free night every week we can do a quiz night! We could have some people be quiz masters so that everyone can win some money! we could have teams of 4 and do it in the guild hall and the quizmasters will ask 20 questions, players will get a piece of paper and write their ansers down and at the end, present their answers to the quizmaster...

Any feedback?
Back to top Go down
Akira

Hero Panel
Name: Akira Sneak
Profession: Assassin
Health Points:

xCGx Quiz Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: xCGx Quiz Night   xCGx Quiz Night Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 3:14 pm

What kind of quizzes do you suggest? General knowledge or more GW related?

Gold prizes wouldn't be bad... could be run similar to Pete's lotto, with staggered prizes for the top 2-3.
For example, say 5 people participate and each put in 500 gold for the pot. The top person would get a healthy chunk of the total, say 1500g, while the second would get the other 1000.

If we all start donating extra weapons/items we could use those as prizes for these activities as well. Smile

Good idea Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Zeusje
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Zeusje

Hero Panel
Name: Dervish of Zeus
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:

xCGx Quiz Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: xCGx Quiz Night   xCGx Quiz Night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:50 am

Nice one Akira, u got my drift, I would probably say GW related AND general knowledge...

Yeah, and it would be erm.... about 200g for entry maybe...
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:

xCGx Quiz Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: xCGx Quiz Night   xCGx Quiz Night Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:44 am

i think it would be cool as a once-off event, but i think having it every week might take alot of effort and management as someone has to come up with the questions and you have to have alot of people for a proper quiz, otherwise the prizes aren't really worth anything...
Back to top Go down
Akira

Hero Panel
Name: Akira Sneak
Profession: Assassin
Health Points:

xCGx Quiz Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: xCGx Quiz Night   xCGx Quiz Night Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:10 pm

Lists of general world trivia aren't very hard to find... GW-related questions would probably have to be created from scratch though.

Weekly might be a bit much, I agree with Cao on that one... I'd rather make sure we have HM Mission/HFFF/AB/etc activities hammered out first... but if Zeus can organize and set up a time with the seniors, it could be pretty fun.

If we do it once and it works out nicely we could very well translate that into a weekly or bi-weekly event.
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:

xCGx Quiz Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: xCGx Quiz Night   xCGx Quiz Night Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:25 pm

yes i suppose if work was put in to it it could work, but as you said yourself Akira, things like HFFF,PvE, PvP, AB, HM events need to be prioritized.
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Name: I don't need a name
Profession: Warrior
Health Points:

xCGx Quiz Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: xCGx Quiz Night   xCGx Quiz Night Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:23 pm

You're going to have to go pretty far into GW Lore too if you want to get decent enough questions, as everyone pretty much knows the basis of each chapter. Nice idea though if we can work it Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xCGx Quiz Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: xCGx Quiz Night   xCGx Quiz Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xCGx Quiz Night
Page 1 of 1