Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Empty
PostSubject: The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED)   The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Ok This is probably a new idea to you all so i will explain.

at first the buy in for the lottery will be 1k, as we will start small.
you will pick a number from 1 to 100 say, and then tell me it. i will then store all these numbers in a Spreadsheet
from then on having received a minimum amount of buyins say 10k's worth i go on to a random number generator, and let it generate 1 to 100 if no ones number shows up i simply repeat. i will video the whole process to avoid anyone thinking of cheating. after that we will meet the winner ingame and transfer funds.

ok this is now official

pay me 1k with a number of your choice between 1 - 50 for starters
winning fee is 10k Smile
if more than one person wins we split the fees
i have a database ready for the numbers picked

my msn is peter_soad@hotmail.co.uk

get in touch if you want to participate

Last edited by Concrete Pete on Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Angelus

Hero Panel
Name: Angelus
Profession: Dervish
Health Points:
The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Left_bar_bleue500/500The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED)   The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:15 pm

Sounds fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Left_bar_bleue500/500The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED)   The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:20 pm

I have an Idea, a Lottery!!! j/k i think thats a cool idea, gives poeple low on money a chance to gain a few bob in their wallet^^
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Name: I don't need a name
Profession: Warrior
Health Points:

PostSubject: lottery   The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:58 am

Ideally though you would have to have >10 people in order to make it pay for itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED)   The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:06 am

yh i know, i dont mind having to throw a couple of k in here and ther tho
Back to top Go down
Q
Officer
Officer
Q

Hero Panel
Name: I don't need a name
Profession: Warrior
Health Points:

PostSubject: Re: The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED)   The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:23 pm

nice one pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED)   The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The xCGx Lottery (NOW OPENED)
Page 1 of 1