Neo Celestial Gravitation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Vault

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:
Guild Vault Left_bar_bleue500/500Guild Vault Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Guild Vault Empty
PostSubject: Guild Vault   Guild Vault Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Back in my last guild, we had a guild vault set up in order to max out the guild hall.

First of all, you might be asking how will this possibly work.....the success of the guild vault completely relies on donations. It would not be mandatory for you to give money to the guild, but any amount of money would be accepted.
What would happen was that one person (Guild Leader in my last guild) acted as the vault. He would take in all of the donations and take note on the forums how much was donated by someone and the total amount in the vault after each donation. A poll would then be created on the forums to see which NPCs people would like to buy with the money from the vault.

This worked wonders before and we nearly maxed the guild besides 1 50K NPC....
Anyways its just an idea i thought i would share with you all..... Razz

G'Luck,
Kealan
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Kazuki

Hero Panel
Name: Kazuki Ryujin
Profession: Mesmer
Health Points:

Guild Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Vault   Guild Vault Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:50 am

Yeah I had already talked it over with my officers... some thought it was a grand idea... others that most NPCs are useless anyway...
I doubt that any guild ever used ALL of the NPCs... sometimes its easier to buy materials and runes next to the armor crafters in the big cities...
Then again it would add to our prestige to have a fully equipped GH and would also show if the members are interested in what happens to the guild...

I'll probably start a character and save the money especially on that one... so we always know exactly how much money we have alltogether... (of course how much and by whom was donated will be notified here to keep track of things)

Thanks for your suggestion Caolan!
Back to top Go down
https://xcgx.forumotion.com
Caolan
Officer
Officer

Hero Panel
Name: Ajuun The Corrupter
Profession: Necromancer
Health Points:

Guild Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Vault   Guild Vault Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:08 am

thanks for the reply^^Your right chances are that no one will ever use all of the NPCs in the guild hall, but as you said it all adds to the prestige of the guild.

Alternatively, vault money could go to fund prizes for guild competitions or something like that Very Happy

Well anyways, again thanks for the reply, and thanks for considering the idea^^

G'Luck,
Kealan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Vault   Guild Vault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Vault
Page 1 of 1